Friday 30 January 2015

The Coffee Shop

My paranormal romance The Coffee Shop has completed its contract with Musa Publishing.

I will give it a polish and an edit, and then hope to have it republished under a new publisher. 


I have outlines to make this story into a trilogy. The second novel has already been started and will take on a more dramatic, darker mood, as Derrick tries to come to terms with the choices he must make.


I am uncertain as to when this second and third installment will be ready for publication, but will keep you updated, as to when The Coffee Shop will be re-released, along with its second and third parts. 


Lauren Hunter

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear! I've been searching for this book for months now, I'm dying to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO! I just saw the summary and how highly rated it is on Goodreads. I went to Amazon to buy it and was so puzzled when it wasn't listed on there or any other book sites. I'm sooo disappointed. I hope she finds a publisher very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME TOO! I just saw the summary and how highly rated it is on Goodreads. I went to Amazon to buy it and was so puzzled when it wasn't listed on there or any other book sites. I'm sooo disappointed. I hope she finds a publisher very soon.

    ReplyDelete